共有573人关注过本帖平板打印

主题:days.“It just depends on where you ha

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
elaine95
  1楼 个性首页 | 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:论坛游民 贴子:118 积分:1306 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2019/1/31 17:29:36
days.“It just depends on where you ha  发贴心情 Post By:2019/10/15 16:05:40

As if T.Y. Hilton could taunt the Texans any further http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kahale-warring-jersey , the Colts receiver said Tuesday he played six weeks with both high and low sprains on the same ankle.Hilton managed five catches for 85 yards in the Colts’ victory at Houston in the wild-card round of the playoffs despite not practicing the week before the game. He celebrated with a clown mask afterward, a poke at Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph for calling Hilton a clown. Hilton has more yards against Houston in his career than any other team, but it wasn’t like the Texans were the only team he burned despite playing on one ankle. After injuring his ankle against the Texans on Dec. 9, Hilton made 23 catches for 429 yards and a touchdown in the final five games while missing almost every practice.He said he went through six rehab sessions some days, conducting game-planning meetings in the training room.“It was a lot of pain Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , but I’m a team guy,?? Hilton said, via George Bremer of . “My teammates needed me. So I was able to just miss practice and go out there on Sunday and just play and give everything I had. Coach [Frank] Reich allowed me to do that, him and [General Manager] Chris [Ballard]. As long as I was out there, I was helping the team no matter what.?? The Bears have signed three kickers since releasing Cody Parkey Tytus Howard Jersey , but they may not be done making additions at the position.The Bears have five picks — one each in the third, fourth and fifth rounds and a pair of seventh-rounders — in this week’s draft and General Manager Ryan Pace said on Tuesday that he’s open to using a pick on another kicker if they have one at the top of their board at some point in the next few days.“It just depends on where you have the kicker graded,” Pace said, via TheAthletic.com. “If he’s graded at that value and we get to that place in the draft and that [name] is sticking up there that high, I think you have to explore it.”The seventh-round picks would be likeliest spot for the team to take a kicker Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , but one imagines the Bears were paying attention on Tuesday when word of Robbie Gould‘s trade demand broke. Gould mused about a return to the Bears before the 49ers franchise-tagged him and his family is there, which may make it a place the Bears look as they try to solidify the position.

支持(0中立(0反对(0单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

days.“It just depends on where you ha

签名